Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What A Day

This has been a long day. We have two very tired kids in the bed as I type. Oh, praying they sleep through the night! The appointment went as planned. We got a diagnosis of high-functioning autism/asperger's. The doctor wanted to get blood drawn to test for any genetic problems, next will be an MRI to look at his brain. She mentioned something about because of the heart bypass and ECMO that he has been on she wants the MRI. We are very overwhelmed, but know our boy needs us to help him in so many ways. I just need God's wisdom as I care for the very different needs of two very different precious kiddos. I am going to go to bed! I am sleepy. Will put some new pictures up soon! Goodnight all.

1 comment:

Mylissa said...

hey guys...
We are praying for you as you wade through this new information and figure out how best to parent your boy. We love you!
Mark and Mylissa