Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Life In Georgia

So a lot has gone on since my last blog....are you suprised Holly? LOL. After a chain of events we have found ourself in Woodstock, GA. Jason stepped down from the church and came to a Christian program in Georgia for 4 months. The kids and I stayed with the Oswalts. I guess you can say they took us to raise! They were amazing. They transformed their exercise/computer room into a bedroom for Emily and I and Benjamin roomed with Spencer. It was a crazy few months, but wow, how God worked in my life. At the beginning of January the kids and I made the move to Georgia on hopes to restore our family. We are a part of a ministery called City of Refuge. First Baptist Woodstock and this ministry has provided a place for us to stay as we heal. I want to get some pictures on here and am hoping to soon. I only have Internet on my phone and the application to blog doesn't have the feature to add pictures yet. Will blog again soon.

No comments: