Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ginger's Birthday






Our sweet friend Ginger, she has become a part of our family and she is precious. She loves Benjamin and Emily and they love her. For her birthday we cooked out and had cake and ice cream. Okay, the story about the cake, Sugaree's is where you can get the best cake, our walmart doesn't have a bakery and I am not sure how long their cakes sit in the freezer section. So....I head to the bakery that Monday and they are closed! Ugh!!!! So, I call them and they let me into get a cake, I love a small town!!! They can't decorate it so it's left up to.....the Shawas, the Oswalts and Bill! Lindy did the letters, Bill did the clouds, well they are supposed to be flowers, but he was a trooper and he did great!

1 comment:

The Oswalts said...

This pic of me is so ridiculous!!!!!