Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Am In Big Trouble

Okay guys, so this has been ridiculous. I have had many "requests" from friends to update! We have had so much going on this past few months. Wow...where do I begin. We continue the saga in getting Benjamin therapy and Praise the Lord we have gotten him into Occupational Therapy! Yay! We are hoping to get to Louisiana next month. We have said goodbye to our dear friends the Hibbards who I will blog more about later, and right now we have the Choates with us who we will not see for a few years as they head off the coast of Austrailia in a few months. We are hanging in there. Jason's fam is heading this way to visit next weekend after we meet them in Georgia for a trip to stone mountain. Our sweet friends the Oswalts have since moved to Starkville, MS where Bo has taken a church and are finally in a house to live in since the end of April when they lost their home in Oxford to a fire. Big deep breath...okay...so here we are...My sweet husband is trying to figure out how to get pictures from our camera on here...haahaa! Ain't no stoppin us now! This is for you my friend...I won't mention any names...Holly! Goodnight all!

The Shawas

No comments: